Growth is an inevitable part of our being, even literally. Our body grows and develops every day courtesy our Adam’s Apple and in medical terms, Thyroid Gland. It is a butterfly-shaped gland in our throat and controls almost every cell in our body. It secretes hormones that regulate our metabolism. Thus, our body’s growth and development is overseen by the thyroid gland. If it stops working properly, our growth stops and it often is the result of an underactive thyroid gland or Hypothyroidism. The most common cause of hypothyroidism worldwide has been Chronic Lymphocytic thyroiditis or more commonly known as Hashimoto Disease.
What is Hashimoto Thyroid Disease?
Our body’s immune system produces antibodies to protect itself from pathogens’ attacks. Hashimoto’s disease is a condition where those antibodies start attacking the thyroid gland instead. This leads to the damage of the gland and it can no longer produce enough hormones for the body’s growth and other processes.
Symptoms of Hashimoto’s Disease
To help our body function properly, a healthy and active thyroid gland is a necessity. If it is underactive, it should immediately be brought back to its normal condition before it’s too late. If you feel the following signs, it’s time to act:
- Feelings of constant tiredness or fatigue and sluggish body movement.
- Pale and dry skin.
- Swollen face.
- Feeling cold.
- Weak or brittle nails.
- Sudden excessive hair fall.
- Stiffness and ache in muscles and joints
- Enlarging of the tongue.
- Slow rate of heartbeat.
- Difficulting in conceiving a baby.
- Weight gain for no apparent reason.
- Prolonged or excessive bleeding during menstruation.
- Memory lapses.
Whom it can impact?
Though anyone can develop it but the risk of contracting Hashimoto’s disease is more in the following cases than others:
- Women are 7 times more likely at risk to develop it than men.
- It is more common in middle age.
- If anyone already has a history of any other auto-immune disorders like Lupus, his chances of developing Hashimoto’s also increases.
- If anyone’s family has a history of the disease, his genes already carry the risk of developing it.
- Excessive exposure to radiation also increases the chances of developing Hashimoto’s.
- Excessive iodine levels in the body than necessary puts you at risk of contracting the disease.
As our thyroid gland plays an important function in coordinating many of our body processes, it is essential to maintain a healthy thyroid. Changing your diet and taking herbal and natural supplements will ensure reversing any disorders in the thyroid gland. Homeogum presents us with a natural product in the form of Immunim Vital tablets.
What is Immunim Vital?
Immunim Vital is a bio-available product made from plants and minerals to stimulate and activate the thyroid, immune and circulatory functions of lymph, blood and micro-capillaries.
Benefits of Immunim Vital
- It contributes to the activation and stimulation of your thyroid gland.
- Acting as a prebiotic, it renews intestinal and vaginal flora.
- It is a completely natural product with no added chemicals.
- Immunim Vital helps your system to fight against cognitive disorders.
- It improves your brain functioning.
- It boosts your immunity and vitality.
- Immunim Vital provides you with antioxidants necessary for fighting the free radicals formed during the daily body processes.
- It optimizes protection against degenerative diseases.
- It supports the processes of the circulatory system.
- This product is purely vegan as neither it contains any animal compounds nor has it been tested on animals.
- It does not contain any sugars, GMOs, aspartame, chemicals, gluten or colors.
Ingredients of Immunim Vital
Immunim Vital contains the following ingredients:
Selenium – It is present in the form of Sodium Selenite (Na2SeO3) which is a chemical compound present in various nutritional and medical supplements. Scientific research has shown that selenium carries the power to reduce thyroid antibody levels in patients suffering from Hashimoto.
Bacopa leaf – Immunim Vital contains an extract from the succulent leaves of Bacopa Monnieri Pennell from India. It is a medicinal plant used in the preparation of traditional Ayurvedic formulations from centuries. Research suggests that the main active compounds in Bacopa, Bacosides can neutralize free radicals and prevent the damage caused by the reaction of fat molecules with free radicals.
Gingko extract – Gingko is a medicinal herb native to China. It contains powerful antioxidants in the form of flavonoids and terpenoids. These antioxidants fight the free radicals to protect our body from their damaging effects. They also help in the formation of new body cells.
Acacia Arabic gum – Acacia Arabic gum has been used for coating the Immunim Vital tablets. It is an excellent source of dietary fiber and acts as a probiotic. It also has the power to keep your cholesterol level under check.
Dosage of Immunim Vital
Up to 5 tablets per day to be melted under the tongue for a perfect assimilation of plants and trace elements in the blood.
Who is it for?
Immunim Vital can be taken by anyone from 5 to 99 years old for:
- Healthy functioning of the thyroid gland.
- Strengthening one’s immune system.
- An adequate blood circulation.
- Supporting the proper functioning of the lymphatic system.
- Curing hormonal dysfunction.
- Supporting cognitive and cerebral functions.
- Improving memory.
- Supporting the treatment of
- Hashimoto’s disease
- Basedow disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Multiple sclerosis
- Heavy legs
- Pituitary regulation
- Energy metabolism
- Family adenomatous polyposis
- Celiac disease
- Celiac disease
- Kaposi sarcoma
You must follow all the precautions while consuming any medicines and food supplements. Here are a few for this natural supplement:
1) It is not recommended for children under the age of 5 years.
2) Pregnant or breastfeeding women must consult a doctor before consuming any herbal and natural supplements.
3) It is not recommended for people taking benzodiazepine unless prescribed medically.
4) Consider sticking to a balanced diet as Energy Blood is not a food replacement but a food supplement.
5) If you are taking anticoagulants and antidepressants, consult your doctor before consuming this supplement.
6) Store it away from heat and extreme humidity.
The experiences of real users encourage a brand to work harder towards achieving its goal. Here is a personal experience shared by Immunim Vital’s user that boosted our confidence:
“I discovered Immunim Vital following hospitalization due to the effects of the new formulation of the new synthetic hormone product. I go through the details and the ordeal that followed before I was hospitalized, but in addition to the physical problems, I then experienced a period of intense stress. Since then I have stopped taking « levo », and replaced it with a suitable diet and natural treatment accompanied in December 2017 by Immunim Vital and Zen Attitude. A month after the blood tests, I know I’m Hashimoto. My tests had not changed much before April in terms of my TSH. I am very well, I lose less hair and I have perfect control over my stress, which has allowed me to continue and manage my competitions, including national competitions.
I would like to thank the Homeogum laboratory and in particular its logistics manager for the readiness and good conduct they had towards me during my first order on the site. Indeed, the post office having misplaced my package, he did everything very quickly so that I could benefit from a new shipment and compensated me in a very generous way.
A great encouragement to the Homeogum team and its leaders.”