The world runs on oxygen and our body also needs oxygen to keep it running. Oxygen is transported throughout our body and to various organs by Red Blood Cells or RBCs. RBCs can carry out this task with the help of a red-pigmented protein present in the blood called Hemoglobin. And to synthesize this magic protein, our body needs a mineral ‘iron’. Lack of it leads to disruption in the body’s functioning and makes us Anemic. David Wiener, nutrition specialist for the fitness app Freeletics, states that,
“Iron deficiency is the primary cause of anaemia, which can impair cognitive abilities, decrease immunity, and negatively impact performance.”
What is Anemia?
When your body isn’t getting enough iron to form haemoglobin which in turn is responsible for transporting oxygen and other vital nutrients to different parts of the body, your body gets to a condition called Anemia. Though getting iron-deficient is not the only way one becomes anemic but it certainly is the most common cause around the world.
Symptoms of Anemia
Anemia disrupts our life as it decreases our quality of life by deteriorating our health and energy levels. To bring our life back on track, early diagnose is a must. If you doubt yourself to be anemic, look out for the following signs to arrest it immediately:
- Fatigue even if you are taking a good night’s sleep.
- Pale skin in general or in certain areas like face, nails or inside of the eyelids.
- Constant headaches or dizziness.
- Shortness of breath.
- Dry skin.
- Dry and brittle hair which can lead to hair loss in extreme anemic condition.
- Sore or swollen tongue.
- Lack of concentration in daily chores.
- Increased rate of heartbeat.
- Extreme cravings.
- Feeling cold.
Whom it can impact?
Anyone can get deficient in iron and contract Anemia. The causes might be different depending on each case. One can become Anemic if:
- he’s taking a poor diet.
- he’s suffering from inflammatory bowel disease.
- she’s pregnant.
- he has lost excessive blood during menstruation or due to any injury.
Since iron deficiency poses numerous problems in our daily lives, we must cure it as soon as we get to know about it. Following natural methods over the modern ones will prevent us from the many side-effects of medicines. A change in diet along with a natural food supplement will help you increase the iron content in your body. Homeogum presents us with a natural product in the form of Energy Blood tablets.
What is Energy Blood?
Energy Blood is a bio-available Homeogum product made from plants and minerals to boost your energy levels. It is very popular in athletes as it offers faster recovery and better performance.
Benefits of Energy Blood
- It cures iron deficiency by providing its adequate supply to your body.
- It contributes to the regeneration of blood loss during the menstrual cycle.
- Acting as a prebiotic, it renews intestinal and vaginal flora.
- It is a completely natural product with no added chemicals.
- Energy Blood enhances sports performance and helps in recovering from injury.
- It reduces the feeling of fatigue by improving the process of transportingoxygen to body cells.
- It increases hemoglobin levels and strengthens our immune system.
- Energy Blood maintains physical and mental vitality and increases your energy levels.
- It promotes the metabolization of muscle protein by performing blood regeneration quickly.
- This product is purely vegan as neither it contains any animal compounds nor has it been tested on animals.
- It does not contain any sugars, GMOs, aspartame, chemicals, gluten or colors.
Ingredients of Energy Blood
Energy Blood contains the following ingredients:
Iron gluconate – It is the best assimilable form of iron. Our body can absorb and digest it very easily.
Ginseng root – It is a natural phytoestrogen plant that is extremely effective in providing relief from menopausal symptoms.
Guarana seed powder – Guarana seed extract acts as a stimulant, enhances athletic performance and reduces fatigue.
Acacia Arabic gum – Acacia Arabic gum has been used for coating the Energy Blood tablets. It is an excellent source of dietary fiber and acts as a probiotic. It also has the power to keep your cholesterol under check.
Dosage of Energy Blood
Up to 5 tablets per day to be melted under the tongue for a perfect assimilation of plants and trace elements in the blood.
Who is it for?
Energy Blood can be taken by anyone from 5 to 99 years old for:
- Curing iron deficiency.
- Improving vitality.
- Curing anemia.
- Enhancing performance.
- Regulating stress.
- Recouping blood loss from the menstrual cycle.
- Supporting the treatment of endometriosis.
- Regenerating hemoglobin.
- Providing assistance in the treatment of lipoedema.
- Metabolizing energy.
- Supporting the treatment anorexia.
- Providing support while recovering from cancer.
All medicines and food supplements must be taken after reading the precautions mentioned on them. Here are a few for this iron supplement:
1) It is not recommended for children under the age of 5 years.
2) Pregnant or breastfeeding women must consult a doctor before consumingiron supplements.
3) You must stick to a balanced diet as Energy Blood is not a food replacement but a food supplement.
4) Do not take it if you have Hemochromatosis i.e. excess iron in the blood.
5) Keep it away from heat and extreme humidity.
The experiences of real users of a product are an important deciding factor for making a purchase decision. Let us have a look at the unbiased views of some of Energy Blood’s users:
Benjamin, a sports enthusiast, shares,
“I regularly use Energy Blood before my sports sessions, I feel less quickly exhausted and I have noticed an improvement in my performance. As I tend to fall asleep quickly at the wheel, I use it before long journeys, it is extremely effective in keeping fit! Does not have the undesirable effects (such as palpitations) of different energy drinks. I highly recommend it!”
François, shares his experience about his busy schedule and Energy Blood,
“For the past 2 weeks I’ve only slept 5 hours a night because my work is taking up a lot of time: to keep up, I used Energy Blood – the energy that has boosted me up to this day! That’s a great product!”